The FIA has announced the entry list for the 2013 Formula 1 season, with HRT notably absent.
The team was put up for sale by owners Thesan Capital prior to the United States Grand Prix, but a buyer has not been found. HRT now looks set to close down after paying off its debts.
Several teams have yet to officially confirm their drivers for the 2013 campaign. However, it is understood that the only remaining seats up for grabs are at Lotus, Force India, Caterham and Marussia.
It is unclear whether Romain Grosjean will stay on at Lotus, with Paul di Resta expected to be confirmed in one of the Force India seats, while Timo Glock is almost certain to be retained by Marussia.
Incidentally, the tradition of omitting the ‘13’ car number continues.
Entry list for the 2013 Formula 1 World Championship:
Car no. driver, team name, chassis-engine
1. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull Racing, Red Bull-Renault
2. Mark Webber, Red Bull Racing, Red Bull-Renault
3. Fernando Alonso, Scuderia Ferrari, Ferrari
4. Felipe Massa, Scuderia Ferrari, Ferrari
5. Jenson Button, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, McLaren-Mercedes
6. Sergio Perez, Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, McLaren-Mercedes
7. Kimi Raikkonen, Lotus F1 Team, Lotus-Renault
8. TBA, Lotus F1 Team, Lotus-Renault
9. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes GP Petronas F1 Team, Mercedes
10. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes GP Petronas F1 Team, Mercedes
11. TBA, Sauber F1 Team, Sauber-Ferrari
12. TBA, Sauber F1 Team, Sauber-Ferrari
14. TBA, Sahara Force India F1 Team, Force India-Mercedes
15. TBA, Sahara Force India F1 Team, Force India-Mercedes
16. Pastor Maldonado, Williams F1 Team, Williams-Renault
17. Valtteri Bottas, Williams F1 Team, Williams-Renault
18. TBA, Scuderia Toro Rosso, Toro Rosso-Ferrari
19. TBA, Scuderia Toro Rosso, Toro Rosso-Ferrari
20. TBA, Caterham F1 Team, Caterham-Renault
21. TBA, Caterham F1 Team, Caterham-Renault
22. TBA Marussia F1 Team, Marussia-Cosworth
23 TBA, Marussia F1 Team, Marussia-Cosworth